Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Monday, July 5, 2010

Ipoh High Court


The Makamah Tinggi Ipoh or Ipoh High Court is at the back of Ipoh Padang here.

During school days, we were taken to this court on a study tour to witness how a court hearing is conducted. It was for our English lesson and I do value this real life experience. In real life though, this is not a building that we'd like to enter, unless we are the lawyers, and related staff members.

Have you had such an experience before?

This is my entry for Monochrome Weekend Volume 2 Issue 45. My grateful thanks to Dragonstar for hosting this wonderful site. To participate or view the world in monochrome, please click here.



3 comments:

  1. When I was in school, very many years ago now, we were also taken to the local court for an hour or so, and also to a Council meeting. We were supposed to learn how our society worked. What I learned most was that people talk a lot too much;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ipoh is a great food haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color version is ordinary but the B&W is striking.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin