Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tun Abdul Razak Library, Ipoh

“Tun Abdul Razak Library, Ipoh”, a copyrighted post, was written for Klang, Malaysia Daily Photo blog by Autumn Belle @ http://mymalaysiadailyphoto.blogspot.com/



The Tun Abdul Razak Library or Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak is a public library managed by the municipal council of Ipoh or Majlis Perbandaran Ipoh (MPI).

In Malaysia, there is a dress code for entering a public library. For example, mini skirts are not allowed and skirts must be below knee length. Also, no sleeveless shirts/blouses, no singlets, short pants, hot pants. This applies to the guys and gals. Well, I think this will apply to punks and anime fashion such as multi-colour hairdo. I'm not sure about males with makeup and loud earrings though.

If dress code is not adhered to, you will be refused entry.

Scenic Sunday

This is my entry for the fun and wonderful weekly meme, Scenic Sunday #102. To participate or view other pictures around the world, click on the icon above.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. What a huge library...I would love to hang out in such a place. I can pass my time browsing around. Am sure to find hidden treasures in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the dree code. When we went to the Royal Palace in Bangkok, I had to rent a sarong to cover my shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin