Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Monday, August 10, 2009

Miniature Beauties

This butterfly is only about 2cm in width. It is perched on the leave of my portulaca plant. I need to enlarge it before I can see the beautiful patterns on its wings. I found that it is purple in colour and not grey as I had imagined when it was flying around me flapping its wings and zig-zagging here and there. Usually, I do not bother to take any photographs of them since they looked very ordinary to me anyway. Luckily, I happen to capture this little fella on camera a few days ago. I took time to enlarge it and a nice picture unfolded before my eyes. What a pleasant surprise. It was a very beautiful butterfly!

There are many things in life that we cannot see the beauty right away, hence we do not know how to appreciate it. It takes some close scrutiny or a relook before we realised how much we have missed all along. When we see things from a different perspective, we may find many pleasant surprises.

2 comments:

  1. You do have a lot of beautiful pictures on your site!..Well done & Thank You for following my Daily Photo:)
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done well to capture this little guy sitting still!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin