Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Sunday, October 4, 2009

National Theatre Istana Budaya

The Istana Budaya or Palace of Culture is located in Jalan Tun Razak at the heart of Kuala Lumpur. It was established in 1999. It is Malaysia's venue for musicals, operas and classical concerts. The office of the National Symphony Orchestra and National Theatre Company are located here. For further information, visit wikipedia.

To view other Scenic Sunday #64 posts around the world, click here.
To view other Weekly Snapshots around the world, click here.

8 comments:

  1. nice... 1st impression though, looks like, it's sydney opera house. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing as Arabesque. Is it designed by the same architect, by any chance? I like the thought of a Palace of Culture. Or a palace of anything really. :-)
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design of your opera house. And like Arabesque said it does remind me of the Sydney opera house.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest with you, I too thought it resembles the Syndey Opera House especially with this view from the lake. The Istana Budaya is designed by our local architect. He obtained the inspiration from a 'wau' (traditional kite) in flight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How spectacular!

    Signed,
    Alias Rxalel Ariabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb shot! at first look, it reminds me of the iconic Sydney Opera House.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous palace!

    I just joined the weekend snapshot meme.. Hope you can peek at my first weekend snapshots entry

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin