Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Monochrome View From KLCC Park


This picture is taken from KLCC Park. The buildings from left to right are

1. The Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur - a luxury 5 star Hotel

2. Petronas Twin Towers

3. Maxis Tower (Menara Maxis) - a 49 storeys, Headquarters for Maxis Communications. It has a clock at the top of the building, can you see it?





This is my entry for Monochrome Maniacs. My grateful thanks to Aileni for hosting this wonderful site. For other MM posts around the world, please click here.

8 comments:

  1. Good monochrome of the twin towers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! And what a trio of very impressive skyscrapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta photo, thanks for the information as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that they are rounded and organic-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to miss this place,yes of course for photo shot,beautiful is't it?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous monochrome effect. It makes me think of Star Trek.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin