Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, November 20, 2009

Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 19 - Sunrise


“Today a new sun rises for me;
everything lives, everything is animated,
everything seems to speak to me of my passion,
everything invites me to cherish it”
..... Ninon de Lenclos



This picture was taken at 6:48 am on the Sunday of November 8th 2009, just as the sun was rising along Jalan Batu Unjur 1, Bayu Perdana, Klang.

For more Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 19 pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site. Skywatch was created by Dot and put in motion by Tom, who made it a huge success. Now it is hosted by Klaus with the help of Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and Slyvia.

6 comments:

  1. what are you doing up before 7 am?

    You were rewarded, geat photo.

    I have been up only once this early when I was at a camp, and I was rewarded too with great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I was actually returning home to take something after a whole night at the hospital looking after my boy who just had a successful operation. He broke both his right arm bones (radius andulna) while playing football).He is recovering well now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice shot of a nice place!:-) Beautiful SKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sunrise - the pink glow looks magical, and the palms add flavour.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin