Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Monday, November 9, 2009

Suria KLCC Roof - A Monochrome View

This is the roof of the Suria KLCC Shopping Complex. The picture was taken while I was standing on the concourse area.

I'm very sorry that I am posting late today and I am also slow in commenting lately. My son was hospitalised on Saturday, Nov 7. He broke 2 bones on his right arm while playing soccer. Today, my antivirus protection has expired and awaiting update, so I have to minimise my internet access.

Lastly, I hope you are much more lucky than me today.

This is my entry for Monochrome Maniacs. My grateful thanks to Aileni for hosting this wonderful site. For other MM posts around the world, please click here.

6 comments:

  1. Young bones heal quickly, bad luck though. Hope all is well soon.
    Quite a roof that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your son - soccer can be a very rough sport. I hope he is feeling better.

    Nice monochrome view, a complex web of shapes.

    Three Rivers Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot. Take care of your son and beware of viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to here about your son, hope his arm heals quickly.

    That ceiling is like a man-made spider web. Cool capture.

    Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your son, that is bad luck. Great photo, I love the view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monochrome really is the best is showing off patterns. Very nice!

    I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I pray that he will heal quickly. Take care of yourself too please. Don't worry about us. We'll be right here when you're ready to come back.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin