Picture taken at the promotion area of AEON Bukit Tinggi, Klang
It is FIFA World Cup 2010 season from 10 Jun - 11 Jul 2010. The 19th tournament is being held at South Africa but every football fanatic all over the world are just as excited and will go to great lengths not to miss a single match when their favourite team is contesting.
On opening day of 10th June 2010, there were many activities, group gatherings and parties outdoors and at home to celebrate and be part of this historical occasion. Some examples are:
- Cafes, mamak shops, coffee shops, restaurants setting up giant TV screens to lure football fans to watch the matches together, thereby incresing their sales revenue.
- At the famous landmark place of Dataran Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- all 64 matches will be broadcast live
- a 50' x 20' wide giant TV screen
- the field can accomodate 20,000 people
So, living in the 21st Century now, what I can conclude is that "The World's A Stadium."
This is my entry for That's My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 36. To view what others have in their world, please visit here.