Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ABC Wednesday - E for Expectations

Guardian Pharmacy's roadshow at 1-Utama Shopping Complex. A contest was being held with a 'Dare You' for shoppers to take the challenge to go to the stage. Many Malaysias, including yours truly are shy and prefer to remain in the sidelines.



Today is ABC Wednesday
E is for.....
Expectations!


ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH ?


Quite often, the EXPECTED answer will be different depending on who asks this question.

a. Your wife
b. The organiser of a contest
c. Your buddies
d. Your rival or enemy


Do you like to be asked this question?
Will you take up the challenge? 




ABC Wednesday, Round 7 hosted by Mrs. Denise Nesbitt and the ABC Team of Denise, Roger, Jay, Troy, Barb, Gattina, Sylvia, Annelie, Linda and Helen. To participate and view what others have in mind, please log on to this site.

12 comments:

  1. wow, what a picture and I love the way you described "e"! Most excellent, Autumn Belle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find for ABC Wednesday! Provocative question - I would have come up with a funny answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. intriguing question...
    love your E post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serriously: I don't know what that means, out of context. So, yes, I am.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, "I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You great contribution to ABC Wednesday made me laugh outloud!! You are blogger enough to win the prize for excellent E day contribution!
    Helen Mac
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would tease my husband with this question whenever I ask him to open a glass jar for me. That usually gets him to open it no matter how difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When did Guardian become associated with men's products?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many stalls.. :-o wow, like a Guardian exhibition this..

    and yeah, I am.. :D lol.. but u r right, might vary on who asks it :P :)

    humorous E..

    Leo - ABC Wednesday E

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! No, not me! I'm one of those who stay on the sidelines! It's a great picture though!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin