Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunset over Port Dickson


This photo was taken from my hotel room window with my camera pressed against the window panes. The sun seems to have disappeared into the horizon and it's golden rays are reflected on the water. Actually it is about 5:30pm and the sun is just starting to set.

Can you see my camera len's reflection?

“Sunset over Port Dickson”, a copyrighted post, was written for Klang, Malaysia Daily Photo blog by Autumn Belle @ http://mymalaysiadailyphoto.blogspot.com/ on August 7th, 2010.

This is my entry for Weekend Reflections #46. To participate or view what others have posted for Weekend Reflections, please visit here.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, Autumn Belle. It looks so serene.
    Cheers
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful scenery. Never visited Port Dickson before. Will google and check out Port Dickson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonne idée ! Mais belle poto aussi ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes..I see the reflection. I thought it was a watermark on your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very, very cool shot! I do miss the sea and have a fab Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the way the sun reflects on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a certain feeling that warm sunset views trigger in me, almost a nostalgia. I've enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin