Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scenic Sunday at The Lost World of Tambun Theme Park


The Lost World of Tambun Theme Park, Ipoh.

Wishing everyone a happy day of Perfect 10s on this day of 10-10-10!

Did you do anything special to make this day more memorable?

Scenic Sunday

This is my entry for the fun and wonderful weekly meme, Scenic Sunday #117. To participate or view other pictures around the world, click on the icon above.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you framed this shot with greenery around the building.
    I went out with my younger son for some photo-shoot and shopping later, we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, today i gave special treats to my two girls.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin