Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunset Along North South Highway


“You had better live your best and act your best and think your best today;
for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow”
..... Harriet Martineau (English Essayist and Novelist. 1802-1876)


Hope you had a memorable day today!



For more Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 14 pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site.

9 comments:

  1. A superb capture and an awesome way to end a day! Beautiful, peaceful skies! Have a lovely weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* cannot slack ah? There are times where I dont really wanna do my best

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful sunset with wise words to match. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunset shots and this is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, what glorious golden colours! And wise words too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know much about photography but to me sunset shots are not easy to take,i mean the good ones.

    That photo is well taken and it exudes good feeling.

    take care now and have a great weekend, routed from Small Kuching's site,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin