Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ABC Wednesday - F for FOOD


Today is ABC Wednesday
F is for .....
FOOD!

This Durian Cheesecake from The Secret Recipe Cafe is my son's favourite. Real durian flesh is used in making this cheescake. Just durian flavour won't do because we want the real thing, i.e. genuine, authentic durian flesh.

Durians are in season now and many Malaysians just love durians, in whatever form. Recently, our foreign visitors and tourists are getting braver and more adventurous with this 'smelly' fruit.

So, when in Malaysia, do like what Malaysians do, eat durians!

Have you eaten durians?





ABC Wednesday, Round 7 hosted by Mrs. Denise Nesbitt and the ABC Team of Denise, Roger, Jay, Troy, Barb, Gattina, Sylvia, Annelie, Linda and Helen. To participate and view what others have in mind, please log on to this site.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hope someone tries that here! I love cheesecake and putting durian flavoring sounds interesting and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like eating durians (red prawn and Musang King varieties) on its own. And also having them in pancakes and cakes. Recently, had some really delicious durian mooncakes from Shangri-La Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Durian and cheese? Dont mind the durian cake but I dont like cheesecake. Maybe I should try the cross of durian and cheese cake, to mask the cheese taste...lol. Sounds and look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love cheesecake but I'm not too sure about durian...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like durians but once it's cooked or mix into cake, then I won't eat them. My mom had to cook separate bubur kacang for me, she like to add durian flesh in them. She know I won't eat that's why she made another small pot for me.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin