Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CDP Theme Day - The Tennin Technique

Today 11th March 2010 is CDP Theme Day : The Tennin Technique. This is my tribute to the great photographer Eric Tennin for founding City Daily Photo.

I am participating with my pet tortoise, Blastoise as my model. My camera is placed on the floor while Blastoise gets into mischief and he is trying to enter my sitting room via the side door entrance. Well, he has succeeded. Don't you think he is smiling, and looking quite smug?

Our CDP main website read as follows:

 Today is the 5th Anniversary Tribute to Eric of Paris Daily Photo from fellow CDP Bloggers. Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, all CDP Bloggers are invited to post a tribute shot from their own city using The Tennin Technique of placing the camera on the ground to make an image, or of skewing/tilting the composition, or in some way imitating a specific photo Eric has posted or a common subject matter of Eric's photos. Take a moment to study the look and feel of his shots. Feel free to work creatively with this theme of The Tennin Technique. Have fun with it, make it your own and help.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great photo and she, the tortoise is more then pleased to be the star. She is very cute. One of my daughters had once a pet tortoise called Joggeli she liked strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly does have an interesting look on his face, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin