Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wishing Fountain at Kwan Yin Tong Cave Temple Ipoh


Another attraction at Kwan Yin Tong Cave Temple, Ipoh is this water feature. The area is designed like the Japanese wishing fountain. So make a wish while you step on the stones and cross from one end to the other.

This is my entry for That's My World Tuesday Season 3 Episode 7. MyWorld is the place where we become virtual tourists guides and show others the best of our world! To view what others have in their world, please visit here. 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Did you make a wish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lui, actually I didn't make any wishes. This is because I didn't know that it is a wishing fountain when I went there! The next time, I'll surely do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place! I'd love to go there and make a wish! What a fun, delightful look at your world! Hope your week is off to a good start! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use flash? I cant seems to get it right when snapping photo like those inside the cave or hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous shot! Hope you made a wish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful My World Tuesday posting

    Have a nice week,
    Greetings, Bram

    Link to My Word Tuesday post!

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantstic golden coloured cave. Is it Alladin's cave? matopop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photo. I have seen caves, but never anything like this.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin