Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Modern Cineplex


This is one of the 13 cinemas located at the New Wing of 1-Utama Shopping Complex, Petaling Jaya. It is owned by Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC), the largest chain of cinemas in the whole of Malaysia.

There are another 7 cinemas run by Tanjong Golden Village (TGV) at the old wing of 1-Utama, making the final total to 20!

The largest cinema chain is located at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur. It is owned by GSC and has 18 cinemas with a total capacity of 2,899 seats.

While I prefer to watch movies at the comfort of my home, watching movies at cinemas is still a very popular pastime among youngsters and young couples.


This is my entry for Thursday Challenge Photo Theme which is "URBAN" (Buildings, Traffic, Graffiti, Signs, People,...). To view what others have for today, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Cineplexes are only available in larger cities. Small town folks must be contented with TV and DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cineplexes are the norm here, one have a variety of choices in deciding which movie to see. Like you I too prefer to watch it at the comfort of my home.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin