Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ancient Chariot at Genting Highlands Mushroom Farm


Can you believe your eyes?

An ancient Greek chariot of horses at the Gentings Highlands Mushroom Farm. Or is it Celtic or Roman chariot? Well, I'm not sure. Behind them, you can see a field full of blooming yellow daylilies and in the background are some of our Malaysian giant ferns.

I wonder where this chariot is going and if they got lost in our Malaysian tropical rainforest jungle.

This is my entry for That's My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 52. To view what others have in their world, please visit here.

6 comments:

  1. How fun! And so colorful! I love them! And what a great capture! All that color against the green is wonderful! Hope your week is off to a great start! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next trip to West Malaysia,hopefully I have time to go to Cameron.,,nice photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a longgg way from home (Greece)! I guess he got lost and ended up in Malaysia?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Ben Hur come to life (well sort of)Wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the teeming jungle at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a private fun park?

    The colour of the horses makes me think of the Inidian Gods.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin