Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wheel of Reincarnation at Chin Swee Temple, Genting Highlands



When you visit the Chin Swee Temple at Genting Highlands, you will see this picture of the Wheel of Reincarnation.

According to certain faiths e.g. Hinduism, Taoism and Buddhism, the soul is immortal while the body is subjected to reincarnation and rebirth. Whether you will be reborn as animals, humans or gods will depend on the karma of past and present lives. This cycle of reincarnation or rebirth involves many lifetimes, sometimes as many as a few hundred lifetimes!


This is my entry for That's My World Tuesday. To view what others have in their world, please visit here.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely capture and very interesting post! Thanks for sharing them both with us! Have a good week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post!
    Come and visit my place if you have the time!
    have a great day!

    xoxo
    ~Fickle in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting. love the painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You behaving yourself? My Grandma used to tell you, You better watch out, otherwise you reincarnate as a dog or pig.

    Then we cheeky Ang Mo educated kids say, then you should not be eating dog or pigs, you are eating some one,

    Yes, you read right, in my ancestor's home, we ate dogs.

    I will not be commenting as much as I am travelling in Oz, and either I am out or I don't have access to internet. Sorry about this.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin