Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, January 22, 2010

Skywatch on Malaysian Rainforest


This is a skywatch photo taken from the balcony of a Hotel Resort at Genting Highlands. The view is our Malaysian rainforest and blue mountain ranges covered in clouds and mist, but not snow!

The word 'Genting' in chinese language , 云顶 means top of the clouds. Now, when I am standing here at 1,760 metres (5,774 ft) above sea level and looking at the clouds below me, I get this feeling that I am 'On Top of The World'!

Can you see a bird flying high in the skies?

It must be a great feeling to be able to fly like this bird.


For more Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 28 pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site. Skywatch was created by Dot and put in motion by Tom, who made it a huge success. Now it is hosted by Klaus with the help of Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy, Louise and Slyvia.

14 comments:

  1. So low the clouds.
    Yes, sure I can see the bird!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully no more development near here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, where is the bird...ah, there it is! =) Wonderful photo! Thank you for sharing! Greetings from Sweden, a winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes you think: is there a world out there? Makes you wish everything would be as perfect as this magic moment in a magic place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to see rain forest they are our anchor here on earth. Thanks for sharing!

    SkyWatchFriday~Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning capture! Beautiful composition and I love the bird! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning. Your pictures of Malaysia really inspire me to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photo!! Happy SkyWatch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do see the bird flying over the mountain and I bet it would be fun to soar in the sky like a bird.. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin