Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, December 31, 2010

View From The Hill Top of Kek Lok Si Temple


The view of Penang Island skyline from the hill top of Kek Lok Si Temple near the Kuan Yin Goddess of Mercy Pavilion. I am standing here with the Bronze Statue of Kuan Yin behind me.

WISHING YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !

Happy New Year Wish



My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.


A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.


I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.


By Joanna Fuchs


For more Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 25 pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site.

6 comments:

  1. lovely Penang skyline. was it crowded when you visited the temple?

    Have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life Ramblings, Happy New Year to you! No, it was not crowded when I was in Penang this December. I think the crowd was just beginning to build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful view of the skyline! Great capture! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvellously blue sky. Here's wishing you a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin