Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Bridge Across KLCC Park - Skywatch Friday Episode 4 Episode 22



I was standing on the ground below when I took this picture. Looking up to aim at the peak of the twin towers, I caught this young lady tourist also admiring the skywatch view above.


Can you see the sparkle as sunlight gleams off the stainless steel railings of this bridge?

This 43 meter elevated bridge across KLCC Park provides visitors with a breathtaking view of the park, reflective pools and the magnificient PETRONAS Twin Towers. This steel and glass Islamic architectural marvel that was built with floor plans shaped like an 8 pointer star gained international fame through a recent Hollywood movie, "Entrapment", starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Recently on 1 September 2009, a French climber, Alain Robert, aka Spiderman has finally succeeded to climb the 88-storey Tower Two in just over 2 hours. He was reported to have been arrested by the police for trespassing.



For more Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 22 pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site. Skywatch was created by Dot and put in motion by Tom, who made it a huge success. Now it is hosted by Klaus with the help of Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy, Louise and Slyvia.

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful photo. I hope mine turns out as good when I'm in KL next year.
    Cheers.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lady tourist further enhanced the shot. great pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Majestic building, isn't it?

    The French Spiderman climbs all over the world, and get arrested on countless occassions. This guy has guts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Twin Towers make Malaysia a very advance country. I have visited, but never gone up. Next time I visit KL, I must go up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blossom, the best place to take pictures is on the bridge and at the children's pool. Actually KLCC park has many spots where you can have a scenic view of KLCC, The Twin Towers, Traders Hotel, Mandarin Hotel. As you venture far into the park, you will be able to see awesome views.

    Bengbeng, actually I didn't much of the 'model' until I saw the photo and I thought, wow it turned out fine. The girl give life to the picture.

    Shingo, yeah Alain is one gutsy Spiderman. Sometimes I amazed at this 'never give up' and 'never say die' attitude and at other times, I don't know whether I should laugh at his antics of hide and seek with the authorities.

    Ann, I haven't been to the Sky Bridge too. You need to go as early as possible in the morning to get queue tickets to go there. They have a maximum limit of how many persons can go for each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great SKYWATCH photo of the world famous twin towers! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting dizzy just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic captures! The beautiful buildings against that blue sky is breathtaking. Great composition!

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shot and architecture. What a bridge!!

    undesirable

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2nd world tallest building?

    A smile from SJ =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shot from imposing buildings!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin