Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
This is a picture of the entrance to Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.
Suria KLCC is a shoppers paradise and tourist attraction located at the base of the Petronas Twin Towers in the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There is so much to see and shop at Suria KLCC. Events, activities and entertainment are on an ongoing basis here.
This is the place where locals and tourists can shop for quality goods in the comfort of cool, beautiful surroundings with the most modern and state of art facilities. Locals may find this place a bit expensive (food and beverage) but tourists will find value for money considering the favourable exchange rates of the Malaysian Ringgit. There are security guards stationed at strategic locations throughout KLCC to ensure that visitors can feel safe while shopping, dinning and relaxing here.
Some attractions at Suria KLCC are:
1. Petrosains Discovery Centre
2. Petronas Art Gallery
3. The Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
4. Aquaria (aquarium)
5. Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre where exhibitions and international events are held
6. Petronas Twin Towers where the skybridge is opened to the public from 8:30 am - 7:00pm every Tuesday to Sunday.
7. Retail outlets for designer goods, IT, electronics and telecommunications, beauty and skin care, hair salons, pharmacies, home decor, leather goods, bags, timepieces, toys, hobbies and many many more.
5. Bookstore Kinokoniya
6. Jeweller TIffany & Co.
7. KLCC Park
8. Cinema - TGV Cineplex
9. Dinning - cafes, fastfood, food court, restaurants, bakeries, confectioneries
Some hotels situated within walking distance to Suria KLCC are:
1. Traders Hotel
2. Prince Hotel
3. Crowne Plaza
4. Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
5. Impiana KLCC
KLCC is easily accessible by public transport by taxi, RapidKL buses or the Kelana Jaya LRT (light rail transit) from the KL Sentral station.
For more information about KLCC please visit their website here.
This is my entry for the fun and wonderful weekly memes, Scenic Sunday #68. To participate or view other pictures around the world, click here.