Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Thursday, September 2, 2010

LEGO Exhibition At 1-Utama Shopping Complex


In June 2010, a LEGO exhibition was held at the 1-Utama Shopping Complex. It attracted a lot of people, children as well as adults.

Are you a fan of LEGO products?



This is my entry for Thursday Challenge, the Photo Theme this week is "TECHNOLOGY" (Machines, Gears, Engines, Mobile Phones, Laptops, Wires, Toy, Robots). To view what others have for today, click here.

6 comments:

  1. My then hyper active son loves to play with Lego, that's one toy he'll play quietly for hours.It feed on his imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not exactly interested in Lego. But I think for kids, Lego is a good alternative to computer games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Autumn Belle, thats a beautiful pic. Outstanding!
    I guess my young days was Meccano sets. But have see the spectacular things kids create with these leggo.
    I was looking thru your previous posting, love your photographs. Well taken.

    Other people take pics, you creat pictures, each tells three pages, ha ha.
    Have a pleasant week, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my grandson would love this. He has a million!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. My children would love this. It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin