Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Challenge - Technology


A TV promotion going on at Mid Valley Megamall in May 2010, months before the FIFA World Cup. Many homes and restaurant owners upgrade their TV sets to better enjoy the football matches.

Technology is advancing so fast, I find difficult to keep up, even in the case of home appliances like TV screens. I am confused with LED, Plastma, Flat Screen, 3D TV, etc.

What kind of TV are you using at home?

This is my entry for Thursday Challenge, the Photo Theme this week is  "TECHNOLOGY" (Machines, Gears, Engines, Mobile Phones, Laptops, Wires, Toy Robots). To view what others have for today, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Technology is moving too fast for us oldies to catch up!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a proper TV set, as we're watching terrestrial digital television on my laptop, through Windows Media Center, with Windows 7

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin