Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monochrome Weekly - Time Travel

To see other monochrome entries or to participate, click here.
This picture was taken in July 2009 near the entrance to the Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple, Ipoh, Malaysia. It has been given the ancient treatment, i.e. made to age by 100 - 150 years. How does it look now? Does it look authentic?

This is the original photo. A blogger friend has introduced this to me.
If you wish to try it, do visit wanokoto labs to try it yourself.

6 comments:

  1. It surely look like 19th century photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The black and white definitely has a vintage look. Well done! Thank you also for the lab link. I think I'll go have a look-see. Maybe I'll learn something. :))

    Again, well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it looked familiar but i didnt recognize it in b/w at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly looks the part.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin