Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Putrajaya Floria 2009

The Putrajaya Floral and Garden Festival, Floria 2009 is on now from 1st - 9th August 2009.
It is organised by the Putrajaya Town Board (Perbadanan Putrajaya). Admission is FREE!

The theme this year is "Celebration of Colours" and the venue is at Waterfront, Precinct 2, Putrajaya. There are so many lovely flowers in full bloom that I had a busy time taking photos of all the flowers, vegetables, fruits, floral arrangements, landscaped theme gardens, orchids and other exotic plants. The are daily seminars, floral exhibitions and also landscape exhibits by private companies and schools.

More than 100,000 people have visited it in the first 2 days of opening. For more information, please visit PPJ .

You may also visit My Nice Garden for more photos and an account of my own experience at Floria 2009.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I love orchids so I'll watch for your upcoming flower pictures and specifically orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments. My next post will be on orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a wonderful flower festival! That floral arch is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I can join this festival. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda and Luck. Yes it is a great flower show. We have enjoyed it. I am a passionate gardener, hence, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin