Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rest, Relax, Restaurant and Reflexology at KL Chinatown

Today is ABC Wednesday Round 6
R is for .....
Rest, Relax, Restaurant and Reflexology

At KL Chinatown, one is really spoiled for choice. If you are tired from a whole day of walking and shopping, why not try a foot massage. Foot Reflexology centres are mushrooming everywhere in the cities promoting "Relax for Health". Just next to it, there is a restaurant where you can sample a decent meal with a few dishes and soup, juices and beer. Next is the barbecue meat shop. If that's not enough, more shopping distractions at the stalls in front with the latest trend of belts, wallets, bags and sunglasses.

Can you rest & relax here?


Today is ABC Wednesday hosted by Mrs. Denise Nesbitt and the ABC Team of Denise, Roger, Jay, Troy, Barb, Gattina and Slyvia. To participate and view what others have in mind, please log on to this site.

8 comments:

  1. What a great post for the R day! Definitely sounds like my kind of thing, particularly a foot massage!
    Hope your week is going well! Thank you for you visit and kind comment! Always appreciated!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food and foot reflexology - terrific! I'm fond of both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the long walk along that street, reflexology is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your four RRRR's haha. About foot reflexology I have never seen such numbers of centres elsewhere but in "Endah Parade", Sri Petaling I think it easily reached more than 20 centres under one roof. tQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not ventured into Chinatown for ages. I think Chinatown has lost its identity. The place is packed with foreigners so much so that it doesn't feel like Chinatown. At least for me..since I last visited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, all in one place! :P

    That's chinatown for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three things are OK for me !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could REALLY RELAX with a foot massage.

    Never did REFLEXOLOGY; maybe some day.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin