Taman Tasik Titiwangsa or Titiwangsa Lake Gardens is a metropolitan recreational park located in Setapak on the north of Kuala Lumpur city. It is also a popular tourist attraction.
Some of the attractions are as follows:
1. Old evergreen trees, white bottle brush trees and the graceful bamboos.
2. A stable for horse riding
3. Jogging track for exercise and workout sessions
4. Boating, aqua biking, canoeing and lake cruises
5. Floating restaurant where you can savour our local cuisine while enjoying the picturesque view of Kuala Lumpur.
6. Stone benches are placed at strategic locations for one to rest, picnic, read a book or just to enjoy the tranquility and views.
7. A handicraft exhibition and sales centre.
8. Beautiful fountains in the middle of the lake
This scenic picture taken from Titiwangsa Lake Gardens. The night scene is just as beautiful, if not even more breathtaking. During New Year, it is a great place to watch the fireworks display.
The buildings from left to right are the Kuala Lumpur Tower, The National Library, National Theatre or Istana Budaya (turquoise roof) and Grand Seasons Hotel. Within the vicinity of National Theatre, there is also the National Art Gallery and Sutra Dance Theatre.
Grand Seasons Hotel is the reputed to be the tallest hotel in Malaysia. It is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur within a short distance from Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) and the Petronas Twin Towers. It is the brown building you see in this picture.
Have you been to these places before and which is your favourite?
This is my entry for My World Tuesday Issue LII, a meme, strictly non-profit, where we have fun by showing you our world. My special thanks to the MyWorld team: Klaus Sandy , Ivar Wren , Fishing Guy and Louise. See how others view their world or to participate, click here.