Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Friday, October 23, 2009

Skywatch Friday Season 4 Episode 15 - Sunset From My Window

This sunset picture is taken from my desk window, the place where I get the inspiration to write my daily blog postings.


Do not dwell in the past,
do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on the present moment.
........ Buddha



For more Sky Watch pictures and to participate, please visit the Skywatch site. Skywatch was created by Dot and put in motion by Tom, who made it a huge success. Now it is hosted by Klaus with the help of Sandy, Ivar, Wren, Fishing Guy and Slyvia.

10 comments:

  1. That sight would inspire us all! What an exquisite capture and I love the words! Wonderful post, Autumn Belle!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had views like that I would never get anything done. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a beautiful view of the sunset. Thanks for sharing your skies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so much of sunset. Maybe you took this photo a few minutes late.

    The Buddha's words... I know of another version:
    They don't sorrow over the past, don't long for the future. They survive on the present. That's why their faces are bright & serene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great view no matter where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful view you have from your window. The sky is wonderful, great photo.
    Through Squirrel Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely view you have through your window. Thanks for sharing the words below - they bring peace to the troubled soul.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin