Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ling Sen Tong Cave Temple Ipoh

“Ling Sen Tong Cave Temple Ipoh”, a copyrighted post, was written for Klang, Malaysia Daily Photo blog by Autumn Belle @ http://mymalaysiadailyphoto.blogspot.com/ on July 11th, 2010.


Ling Sen Tong is a beautiful taoist cave temple located at the foot of a limestone hill in Ipoh, Perak. Ling Sen Tong literally means Cave of The Goddess of Providence. There are 2  more famous cave temples along the same road, namely Sam Poh Tong and Nan Thean Tong.

Scenic Sunday

This is my entry for the fun and wonderful weekly meme, Scenic Sunday #104. To participate or view other pictures around the world, click on the icon above.

3 comments:

  1. The Goddess must love bright colors! I iike how all the beautiful building are surrounded by so many trees :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours! I was in this area a few years ago. I wish I had known how amazing this temple is. It's worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have nice temples almost like these also in the Philippines, the one i visited is in Cebu. They normally also build them on hillsides or hilltop, making them more beautiful and special.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin