Quote

Vive l'amour, May Love Live Forever .....
Gracias a la Vida !

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sri Sundaraja Perumal Temple in Klang

“Sri Sundaraja Perumal Temple in Klang”, a copyrighted post, was written for Klang, Malaysia Daily Photo blog by Autumn Belle @ http://mymalaysiadailyphoto.blogspot.com/


The Sri Sundarajah Perumal Temple in Klang at 117 yearls old is one of the oldest temple in Malaysia. Located at Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, it is known as the "Tirupati of South East Asia", taking the name of the Tirupati Temple of Andhra Pradesh, India which attracts millions of devotees every year. The address is as follows:

Address: No. 80, Jalan Mastika Off Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, 41100, Klang, Selangor
Tel: 03-33711763     Fax: 03-33730364

This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu in the form of Perumal and very popular among South Indians.

Source: Wikipedia and Bernama

This is my entry for That's My World Tuesday Season 2 Episode 38. To view what others have in their world, please visit here.

4 comments:

  1. Both the monochrome photo from yesterday and todays color photo are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen so many decoration on top od a gate :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! the colors are vibrant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aloha,

    i loved your temple photo, its such a colorful place, thanks for showing this to us today, what a treat

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny we both posted on temples this week. I used my sister's photo in Singapore.

    When I see Indian temples like yours, I marvel how they make these tiny statues.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I have comments!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Autumn Belle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin